Tuesday, 17 January 2012

New Year, New Me

            It’s the 2012 already. According to the Chinese calendar, it’s the year of the water dragon. New Year, god! Make me new. Change my ways, help me.
            2012 has been a hard year for me. Full of ups and downs. Full of hardships less in laughter. Full of cramming less on early submissions and full of worse and less on goods. I must change for the better. From the “go with the flow” guy to the “go straight ahead” guy. I need to make new perspectives in life. And I’ll find my passion through my #1 inspiration, my mother. Things should be better now, from late to earl; from dirty to clean and from bad to good. I need to reflect from the past and be a better person now. I know being better is hard but its more harder to be worse because of the bad things you continue to do.
            It’s the 2012 already. I need a change. For me and for the ones I cared for. For them I will be new.
            Being me is hard. From the time I wake up hell already because I’m late. I’m rushing everyday just to be on time and the result, always late. I used to work on our projects a day before the submission, and for that I always cram. At the end of the day of the submission passed but, I still hadn’t finished my projects.
            I need to build myself again. Be a new person and use my downs to climb up again. I need to show them that I can change, ‘coz this New Year will be the start of the new me.

No comments:

Post a Comment