Wednesday, 29 February 2012

My Dream, My Future

            I have a dream. I have a life. With so many abilities I have I can make them come true. But because of these hindrance like financial, moral support and sponsors I can’t make it happen.
            I want to be a man of many names. Not literally but be a man with many professions. I want to be a musician, a programmer and an architect. I want to be successful. I have my friends support and my parents guidance. I have to be a musician too. In my school I will start a legacy of composing the greatest hits in the chart topic. I need my dreams. Because, when all things come to me, then I will be happy.
            Don’t stop believing me. I have my potentials and I need you also to make it happen. Help me and I’ll show you my true abilities. It’s my dream, my legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment