Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Change: It Starts With Me

            Everyday, the same things happen. From waking up in the morning, ‘til we go home in the afternoon. Social issues, poverty, corruption and crimes. Are we ready for more? The worse and the unexpected? Let’s take a stand for all of these. We have to make a change.
            I have my personal views for my dream change. I don’t discriminations. I don’t want not being confident because of that social ladder. I don’t want to see a child so thin ‘coz he has nothing to eat. I don’t want to see an old man don’t even know how to write his name. do you still want to see what I saw? Of course not. Being a student and a college in the future, I need to do my best to be an example for change.  When my plans start to grow and my views become much brighter, then I’ll start the change in this dying world. My legacy will spread throughout the country and even overseas. I will and I must be a better person. I will educate those who can’t because I once experienced how to go to school without something in my pocket, but not because we’re that poor but it is because of my aunt who is greedy in terms of money. I will not let these chaos come to an end. What? It is death. We need to be strong. I will start what others can’t by implementing youth programs and counseling to those who drifted their ways to worse ones. But these will never happen if you will not cooperate. Let’s stand together and be united in times like this. We will go through this together.
            Change is not bad, especially if it is for the better. We still have time, let’s fight and be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment